We’re always complaining about our busy daily schedules which could cause a lot of stress and certain serious health issues. It’s completely normal to feel overwhelmed by the extent of everyday chores which we need to take care of. Our hectic expressway of responsibilities takes a toll from the moment we wake up in the morning until we go back to sleep at night.
Sometimes it’s too much to handle, so we’re ready to make a revision of all those various activities. It’s obvious that certain elements will be removed from our daily list of responsibilities, but we should keep in mind that we’re still going to be forced to deal with them in a couple of days.
It’s important to think things through because most of those daily elements could be efficiently executed in a matter of minutes. So why should we refrain from an activity which isn’t really time consuming?
There’s a way to accomplish everything – we just need to form a great plan and stick to it. Having this in mind, we’ve arranged a list of 5 productive things which one could perform within a 10 minute range.
1. Why should you live in a room which looks like it’s been through a hurricane? Your clothes, trinkets and magazines are all over the place – they’re on the bed, on the couch and on your coffee table. Get rid of the mess and use those 10 minutes to clean the place up. A little bit of dusting might be in order, but you shouldn’t make a big deal out of it. No one likes to hang out with a person who’s unable to maintain his/her room in a decent condition due to the lack of free time.
2. You should read a couple of entertaining articles in a magazine if you’re looking for a way to have fun in a matter of minutes. Maybe you’re too busy to watch a movie or read an extensive book, but you’ve got enough time to engage in some interesting crossword puzzle solving.
3. Feeling claustrophobic or trapped in your own home? There’s so much to do and your home office desk is full of unfinished designs and concepts, but you feel the urge to get out of the given situation for a few precious moments. It’s important to steam off from time to time, but it’s difficult to find the right opportunity for exercises. Luckily, there’s a way to get your groove back in 10 minutes. Get out of your house and run around the block as fast as you can.
4. You haven’t really had the time to hang out with your friends lately, but there’s a way to keep in touch. Arrange a quick Skype meeting or make a simple landline phone call to show them that you care and that there’s enough time for everything in life.
5. Think about your health and the overall importance of healthy nutrition. You can make a healthy snack for less than 10 minutes. Make a fruit salad or a fresh smoothie made out of natural ingredients.