You’re probably dealing with a lot of stress and anxiety at this moment if you feel like you’ve never really had such a bad patch during your entire life until now. Traumatic events took a toll on you and you’re starting to feel tired and weak. It’s essential to keep moving forward after a disaster which took away your health, a loved one or carrier chance of a lifetime.
You feel the need to free yourself from those heavy chains of despair, so you could really use a helping hand or some wise words of an experienced friend. We all get frustrated from time to time and a good advice could keep us on the right track.
Having this in mind, we’ve constructed a list of 5 uplifting quotes which might help you get through various difficult moments.
1. “Your destiny is to fulfill those things upon which you focus most intently. So choose to keep your focus on that which is truly magnificent, beautiful, uplifting and joyful. Your life is always moving toward something. – Ralph Marston
It’s essential to divert heavy thoughts into something uplifting and productive. Even though you’ve been challenged by some troubling concerns or broken down by a tragic loss, there’s a way to keep your moral high and feel joy again. Change your focus onto something worthy and positive and good things will soon come your way.
2. “I want people to see that the cosmic perspective is simultaneously honest about the universe we live in and uplifting, when we realize how far we have come and how wonderful is this world of ours.” – Neil de Grasse Tyson
Let’s simply put it this way – we’re living in a world that’s filed with various wonders. Every individual’s able to find beauty and prosperity even during the darkest days of his/her life. We’ve transformed the Earth in accordance to our needs and made a world which surrounds us. On the other side, Sun is always shinning while the meadow is always green and filled with flowers because Mother Nature hasn’t given up on human kind yet.
3. “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” –Babe Ruth
It’s hard to stay encouraged when things don’t turn out as they were planned. Sometimes you’ll fail along the way, but you should keep in mind that it’s completely natural to lose a couple of battles. Every single step builds a path which eventually leads to success and victory.
4. “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” –Mark Twain
We’re all living our lives day by day. Situations occur, people come and go and seasons change while we’re constantly trying to figure out the deeper meaning of our lives. Maybe we have to work hard for years and wait for a long time in order to reach that special milestone which will ultimately define us as individuals.
5. “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.” – Robert H. Schuller
Try to use your troubles as a motivational force to keep moving.